You are to read and understand this policy in full, as it constitutes the core of our obligations when it relates to your Personal Information and how, when and why you provide us your Personal information and how, when and why we use/require your Personal Information.
Privacy is a fundamental human right, we believe each person/entity deserves the right to ensure their privacy is protected and it’s at the core of our values.
As such, we strive to protect your right, however; by law and our business operations we are required to collect Personal Information to ensure our services are provided effective, useful and of standard.
When we collect information
We collect information which is outlined herein when:
- When you visit our website;
- When you make use of our services;
- When you register for an account;
- When you log into your account;
- When you make use of the online platforms;
- When you contact us for support, inquire about services and/or contact us in general;
- When we issue payment and/or register payment towards you;
- When third parties request such information when we process your requests.
Personal information we collect
Personal Information we collect, is only information you willingly provide us and general Personal Information which is automatically collected by us.
Information you provide us
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing addresses, phone number, and company name.
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, your date of birth, your gender, etc..
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Payment information, such as your credit or debit card information, cryptocurrency wallet address, or the fact that payment was completed through a third-party payment solution (such as PayPal); and, in the case of corporate sales, bank account information and purchase order number.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you submit to us.
- Marketing information, such as information such on your preferences for receiving communications about our offerings and promotions, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Automatically collected information
We automatically collect when you visit our website/platform:
- IP addresses;
- Your current location;
- VPN information
- Device you connect with.
How we use your information for our services
We use your information to operate the services we offer, as such we use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service
- provide information about our products and services
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Service
- to respond to your requests, questions and feedback
How we use your information for safety, fraud prevention, compliance
We may use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service or product purchased;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
How we use your information for your consent
In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
How we share your personal information
We don’t sell your Personal Information, we do however share it with affiliates and relevant authorities where required.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to administer and provide services on our behalf;
- We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us;
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above. When we share information with fraud prevention companies, those companies may use information about you to help us and their other clients prevent fraudulent or other illegal transactions.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Your account rights
You are able to delete, revise, amend and/or change the Personal Information on your account.
Choosing not to share your information
Where we are required by law to collect your personal information, or where we need your personal information in order to provide the Service to you, if you do not provide this information when requested (or you later ask to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with our services.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Changes to policy
We may (and, where required by law, will) also provide notification of changes in another way that we believe is reasonably likely to reach you, such as via e-mail (if you have an account where we have your contact information) or another manner through the Service.
The information provided in this “Information for California Residents” section only applies to the state of California residents. This notice describes how we collect, use and share your Personal Information (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, or “CCPA”), and your rights with respect to that Personal Information.
Your rights under ccpa
The rights under the CCPA are only for California Residents, we do hold the right to deny any request made under the CCPA, your rights include:
- You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we maintain about you
- You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as by denying you goods or services, increasing the price/rate of goods or services, decreasing the service quality, or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights. However, the CCPA allows us to charge you a different price or provide a different service quality if that difference is reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information we are unable to use.
If you have any questions, you may contact our team per e-mail, discord or the control panel.
Last updated: 04/01/2022